Travel Later, Inc. is looking for an experienced Outside Business Development Representative to join our growing company! This candidate will be responsible for all sales and marketing activities of the Travel Later, Inc. and implementation of the business development plan.
The Opportunity: We're currently seeking a skilled, experienced and energetic Business Development Representative to join our team. We are looking for energetic sales reps and account executives with 5+ years of B2B outside sales and business development experience. This candidate will be responsible for proactive outbound prospecting for our Payments API platform. This position will have a direct impact on our success by providing qualifying prospects into the sales pipeline.
Compensation: This is a Pay plus Commission position.
- Business to business sales
- Directing daily sales leads with decision makers of medium to large sized businesses
- Prospecting, lead generation and qualification, presentation development and follow-up
- Understands the business and marketing challenges of key prospects
- Strong in-person, phone and written customer communication skills
- Ability to make formal and informal presentation to staff and clients
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
Interested? If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please send your resume to
We believe diversity and inclusion create organizational strength. We're an EOE: